What women are saying about Vaginal Rejuvenation with CO2RE Intima Laser?
• 100% satisfaction rating among women treated, 94% would recommend treatment to others.
• Improved sexual gratification in over 80% of women treated.
• Most with mild to moderate stress urinary incontinence reported full resolution.
What does the laser do in Vaginal Rejuvenation?
• CO2 Laser Vaginal Tightening improves satisfaction with intimacy and relief from mild urinary incontinence.
• CO2 Laser Vaginal Therapy reverses vaginal atrophy caused by normal aging and menopause.
• CO2 Laser External Vaginal Therapy helps the external appearance, including both discoloration and tissue laxity.
Many women experience involuntary loss of urine during exercise, laughing, coughing, running or even sneezing. This is referred to as stress urinary incontinence. Who hasn’t said or heard “Oops, I just peed a little!” Until recently, the only options have been Kegel exercises or surgery. Kegels strengthen the pelvic floor but they are often insufficient. A surgical Vaginoplasty to tighten the vagina, or a mid-urethral sling to reduce leaking, are good options, but they come with surgical risks and downtime. The new CO2RE Intima treatments provide a new and effective treatment for stress urinary incontinence that is pain free with little to no downtime and without the risks of surgery.
The CO2RE Intima treatments also improve vaginal laxity, which is a common complaint in sexually active women. Although the changes in sexual pleasure may be subtle in some cases, in many it may be drastic to the point of dramatically improving sexual experiences and even intimate relationships.
Why CO2 Laser for Vaginal Rejuvenation instead of radiofrequency or ultrasound?
CO2 lasers are proven to remodel existing tissue and to create new collagen and elastic fibers in aging skin. CO2 technology also provides physicians with the ability to treat both superficial and deep tissues at the same time and with the exact intensity, pattern, and depth needed for treatments to this intimate area.
What is CO2RE Intima?
CO2RE Intima is a painless, non-surgical, 15-minute office procedure that uses CO2 fractional laser technology inserted into the vagina with a vaginal-shaped probe to stimulate new collagen and elastin. A full treatment consists of 3 treatments over a12 week period. A “touchup” is recommended after one year. The results include noticeable tightening of the entire vaginal canal creating increased friction and satisfaction during sexual intimacy. It also tightens tissue around the opening of the urethra and base of the bladder, effectively treating mild stress urinary incontinence. If utilized in a different power mode, CO2RE Intima is also quite effective at reversing the external aging effects of the vagina.
How does CO2RE Intima work?
CO2RE Intima sends pulses of laser light into the collagen layer of the vaginal mucosa. This concentrated heating and precise laser ablation causing the vaginal tissue to regenerate new collagen and elastin, tightening the vaginal area. The initial tightening and regeneration of new tissue produces improved pressure on the “G-Spot” and increases the stretch near the internal portion of the clitoris. Tightening also occurs adjacent to the bladder, improving minor urinary incontinence.
Who is a good candidate for vaginal rejuvenation in Utah with CO2RE Intima?
Most women can be treated safely with the CO2RE Intima. Ideal candidates include:
1. Women who have mild to moderate vaginal laxity, not severe enough to require surgical repair.
2. Women with laxity after childbirth who may be planning on more children but need “temporary” tightening until they are done with child-bearing. At that time, they may undergo another series of treatments or a permanent surgical tightening procedure if problems persist.
3. Women with only mild to moderate vaginal laxity, but sufficient musculature, who wish to avoid a surgical procedure.
4. Women with mild urinary incontinence.
5. Post-menopausal women with atrophic (thinning) vaginal tissues.
6. Women who experience dryness or have a desire for more natural lubrication.
7. Women who have not yet had a child but feel they are “wide” inside.
Can I Expect the CO2RE Intima treatments to last?
With only 3 treatments over a 3-month time period and a one time “touchup” after one year, the tightening and continence benefits are experienced for at least 2-3 years if not longer. The mucosal thickening and increased elasticity can last much longer, and usually never need further treatments.
I have seen other vaginal rejuvenation treatments. How is CO2RE Intima better or different?
CO2RE Intima is FDA cleared to treat all three areas of a women’s intimate needs (external, internal and introitus) and with hand pieces only used on you, we assure women the results and the hygiene they expect for treatments to their most intimate area. Additionally, CO2RE Intima utilizes a CO2 laser, which is proven to be much more effective than other available technology.
What else can a CO2 laser do?
Co2 Fractionated Laser technology may also be used to:
1. Recondition facial skin; improve tone, texture and tighten.
2. Assist with reduction of acne scarring.
3. Re-surface stretch marks and surgical scars.
4. “Lighten” darkened peri-vaginal and peri-anal skin.
How much does vaginal rejuvenation in Utah cost? Are there any discounts available from Revivology?
The full price for the series of 3 treatments is $3000. A one-time touch-up after a year is only $900 with results that last for years. Call for an evaluation to discuss financing options.